Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A Birthday Beer






I was under the impression that Victory Brewing Co. was based out of New York, NY. I never purchased it based on my misunderstanding. It is based out of Downingtown, PA.

It was a badass logo and a sickass name.
"The mythical HopDevil resides in the lore of farmers. Our HopDevil is the real deal. Bold, spicy and menacingly delicious. He's the product of distinctive American hops and meticulous craftsmanship. Arising from the heady wilds of our Hopback and gently tamed with time, this Devil makes a great companion!" ~reads the bottle

www.victorybeer.com

Beer is a great companion for me because I trust it. This beer is tasty with hops and 6.7%.

I need to make it to International Angler soon and get tying materials for spring time dry flies.




beer

No comments:

Post a Comment