Friday, February 4, 2011

Beer & Boxes

I ran home to pick up a box of new items that I had shipped to my parents house. New jeans in the trendy dark denim along with a few other loose ends that can be had on the highly addictive Sierra Trading Post. On the way home I added another box to the truck. Dogfish Head Indian Brown Ale.





"A clean, well-hopped browe ale with aromatic barley, caramelized brown sugar and whole-leaf Liberty & Golding hops."

Good thing I am well aware of it 7.2% Alc. by Vol. because I can suck these suckers down like soda pop on a summers day. This has become one of my favorite winter beers while fishing. It is a great companion on the stream and adds a nice nightcap at the end of the day.

Sierra Trading Post is the worst. They send me crazy emails and I find crazy deals on things that I actually need. I've spent a few hundred dollars over the years from their site and feel good about my purchases. I never purchase large fly fishing goods from STP because I like to support my local fly shop International Angler. I did however add two bottle of RIO's Poo Goo dry fly floatant to my order. So that box had something related to fly fishing.






Cheers,


beer

No comments:

Post a Comment