Monday, February 7, 2011

Prehistoric Art and Trout Unlimited

"Prehistoric art is thus no more than a remembered impression barely supported by a few hundres finds, the tiny remnant of a vanished whole, which happen to have come down to us because these objects were less perishable than the rest."
                        Andre Leroi-Gourham,
               The Art of Prehistoric Man in Western Europe


I believe that I have always been drawn towards Art but I swear that I am not an Artist. My gratitude for art is displayed in several forms. Most of these forms are highly philosophic and more apt to be considered artistic only by myself. Yet, I work at an art center.

I had my go
.
Thoreau 







Also, I signed my check for my Trout Unlimited membership dues today.
Trout Unlimited





beer

No comments:

Post a Comment