Thursday, January 27, 2011

New Things

"No man ever stood the lower in my estimation for having a patch in  his clothes; yet I am sure that there is a greater anxiety, commonly, to have fashionable, or at least clean and unpatched clothes, than to have a sound conscience." Henry David Thoreau Walden, Economy


I have an old chest pack that was purchased years ago on a steal. It is the William Joseph Access Pack




My pack has cigerette burns and broken straps. But it has done me well on many trips. The pack is highly versatile and has been able to serve me well on many of the famous streams the PA has.
But, lately I have been wanting to up my swag and get a new pack to flaunt on the waters. Really though straps are broken and zippers are worn. It might be time for a new pack. I have had my eye out on a few.

Simms:
Today I grabbed a six pack of beers after worked. 4 Sierra Nevada Pale Ale's and 2 Magic Hat #9. I have two beers left. I checked out Patagonia's new fly fishing products and was amazed.
427 cu in.

beer

No comments:

Post a Comment