Friday, April 15, 2011

If I had a boat

soundtrack:


There was an add on paflyfish for an eight foot Bucks Bag pontoon boat. The photos intrigued me enough to e-mail the seller with the few questions I had. There was an obvious patch on the back of the right pontoon and it looked low on air. Also I wanted to see how much money the seller would take for the boat.

These are the photos that were attached to the add:






I have been wanting a boat of my own ever since grade school.  The price was good on this pontoon boat, so I ran up to Jamestown, PA today and got the thing. It's currently in the back of the truck half full of air and waiting to get out on the water. I'm heading for the weekend to a lake that is rumored to have small northern pike along with bass..







beer

No comments:

Post a Comment